Defend personal information and secure digital profile
Track your credit profile, access identity theft protection tips, and respond to alerts from Iris’ easy-to-use online monitoring dashboard; developed by award-winning user experience experts.
- 24/7 Expertise – U.S. based certified identity theft Resolution Specialists and online resources are available 24/7 to educate you about how identity theft occurs as well as provide tips to help you keep your identity safe.
- Identity Theft Protection Kit – Iris’ identity theft protection kit explains many forms of identity theft and provides prevention advice and resolution resources. The kit also contains a Federal Trade Commission sample affidavit form as well as sample letter templates for filing disputes in cases of identity theft or fraud.
- Preventative Education – Online resources to educate you on how identity theft occurs as well as protective measures anyone can take to limit their risk.
- Opt-out Services – Iris’ opt-out services help protect your privacy by reducing pre-approved credit card direct mail offers and marketing phone calls that can be used by thieves to steal personal information.
- Digital Privacy Protection – Iris’ Online Data Protection software provides peace of mind when browsing the Internet on your PC or laptop. Included are two pieces of software: DataScrambler® anti-keylogging and PhishBlock® anti-phishing.
- Monthly risk alert & newsletter email – Regular communications sent to keep you abreast of identity-related threats that are commonly faced by consumers in today’s world as well as the services & protections they can utilize through their identity theft protection program.
Track identity risk level and detect fraud early
Our award-winning platform utilizes automated monitoring and human threat intelligence from cyber operations agents monitoring threat actors and their tactics on the deep and dark web where personal data is bought and sold.
- Detect Pre-Existing Conditions – Iris’ identity monitoring service conducts a look-back, searching potentially compromised data to identify previously unknown incidents of identity theft.
- Credit Monitoring – Iris’ credit monitoring services track your credit report at the three major credit bureaus – TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax – searching for any changes that could indicate fraud.1
- Identity Monitoring – Iris scours the deepest corners of the Internet searching for compromised credentials and potentially damaging use of your personal information in order to detect fraud at its inception and alert you so you can take immediate action. Additional details on Identity Monitoring are below.
- High-Risk Transactions – Monitors your high-risk transactions with more than 300 of the nation’s largest companies to uncover and thwart account takeover attempts.
- Compromised Credentials – Monitors your online credentials on sources such as hacker dump sites, the black market, hacktivist forums, file sharing portals, botnet exfiltration, data leaks and malware logs.
- Internet Black Market Surveillance – Monitors the underground economy to uncover exposed, sensitive information to determine if your personal identifying information appears. Additionally, customers are notified of upcoming expirations associated with information they enter for monitoring.
- Payday Loan Monitoring – Monitors for payday loan fraud, which is when a thief uses your identity to illegally obtain a payday loan, racking up debt in your name.
See suspicious activity and take action immediately
Notifications are sent via email so you can take immediate action to minimize damage should the activity be unauthorized. View alert details, close out any legitimate activity, or flag reports that need immediate attention – all from your easy-to-use online dashboard. Whatever the case, our award-winning Resolution Specialists are standing by 24/7 to help.
- Credit Monitoring Alerts – Receive an alert if any changes to your credit profile are detected, such as:
- New credit inquiries
- An address change
- New credit account opened in your name
- Identity Monitoring
- Identity Monitoring Alerts – Receive an alert if pieces of your identity are detected under suspicious circumstances so that you can take immediate action to minimize damage.
Repair problems quickly and easily with help from Iris’ experts
Our team of certified identity theft Resolution Specialists is available 24/7 year-round to help resolve your incident(s) of identity theft/fraud and prevent further damage.
- 24/7/365 US Based Certified Identity Theft Resolution Specialists – Our Resolution Specialists are both FCRA and CITRMS® certified, and the team has received multiple customer service industry awards. Unlike traditional call centers, our Resolution Specialists aren’t measured on metrics like call duration or calls per hour. Rather, empathy, assistance, and immediate action are their top priorities.
- Spanish and French Support – We provide native speakers of English, Spanish, and French, all based 24/7 in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan area.
- Translation Services – We’ll translate when necessary, such as when you’re overseas and need help communicating with the local authorities in order to file a report of an identity theft incident. If you are in a country where the official language is not spoken by our in-house Resolution Specialists, our partner Voiance (formerly LLE-LINK) can provide telephone interpreters around-the-clock for 200 languages and dialects.
- Resolve Pre-Existing Conditions – Even if an incident of identity theft occurred prior to your joining our program, as long as you were not aware of this incident at the time of your enrollment, our Resolution Specialists will work to correct any identity-related issues you may be experiencing from this pre-existing incident.2
- ID Theft Affidavit Assistance and Submission – If your identity has been compromised, we’ll provide you with a pre-populated identity theft affidavit to dispute any fraudulent claims or activity. After assisting with its completion, we will then submit the affidavit to the appropriate authorities, credit bureaus, and creditors on your behalf.
- Creditor Notification, Dispute, and Follow-Up – We’ll contact your creditors’ fraud departments with separate itemized account statements to dispute each fraudulent occurrence for you. We’ll also continue to follow up with creditors until each matter has been properly handled, keeping you notified throughout the entire process with status reports on a regular basis.3
- 3-Bureau Fraud Alert – We’ll place a fraud alert on your records at all three major credit bureaus to add a layer of protection from fraudulent activity.
- Inform Police/Legal Authorities – We’ll assist you in reporting any fraudulent activity to the local authorities and will also forward reports to creditors.4
- Credit Freeze – Should you need to block any suspicious activity occurring on your credit file, we’ll work with the major credit bureaus to place a freeze on your credit records.
- Lost Wallet Assistance – We’ll assist you with notifying the appropriate bank or issuing authority to cancel and replace stolen or missing items, such as your debit/credit card, driver’s license, Social Security card, or passport.
- Medical Identity Theft Assistance – If your identity is fraudulently used to obtain medical services and treatment, we’ll work with your healthcare providers and insurers to attempt to resolve the issues, ensuring that your claims and medical records are corrected.
- Emergency Cash Advance – We’ll provide an emergency cash advance of up to $500 when identity theft occurs more than 100 miles away from your primary place of residence.5
- Emergency Travel Arrangements and Journey Continuation – If you experience identity theft while traveling more than 100 miles away from home, we’ll assist with making emergency travel arrangements, including airline, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- IRS Tax Fraud Resolution – If you are a victim of tax fraud, we’ll provide a licensed tax professional to prepare the necessary affidavits and represent you before the IRS.
- Legal Counseling and Assistance – We will provide access to legal experts who can perform document review and determine appropriate action to take against creditors. Our legal experts can also interface with the credit bureaus directly if creditors fail to cooperate in removing fraudulent entries from your credit report.
- Financial Counseling – Receive no-cost telephone consultation with professional, licensed financial counselors for help with a broad range of financial concerns, including credit counseling and debt and budgeting assistance.
- Stress Management – We provide unlimited 24/7 telephone access to consultants to alleviate stress and anxiety caused by identity theft, as well as access to up to three in-person sessions with a professional to assist you with any emotional trauma.
- $1 Million Identity Theft Insurance – Identity theft insurance provides monetary reimbursement to you for covered expenses related to the identity recovery process.6
Flexible Plans that Give You More Control and Less Worry
Our flexible identity protection plans are available in individual, couple or family plan types to allow households of many sizes to have more control over safeguarding their data and less worry about resolving any identity theft or fraud issues that may arise.
All the protection, detection, alerts and resolution features listed above are included in each of our plan types:
- Individual plans – Protection for one adult
- Couple plans – Protection for two adults
- Family plans – Protection for two adults and up to six dependents up to age 24. Additionally, on a dependents 18th birthday, they will get their own private account and login credentials – this allows all adults covered by our plans to enjoy the peace-of-mind that comes with knowing their identity and dependents’ identities are safeguarded by an extra layer of protection.
With Iris you have the peace-of-mind that comes from knowing that our monitoring technology and alerts can warn you of potential theft early to prevent or minimize damage. And should you become a victim of identity fraud, our team of award-winning, certified identity resolution experts are available 24/7/365 to do all the work of fixing the issue for you and your family – saving you time, effort, and money.
1. Credit Monitoring, Report and Score (requires activation): GGA will provide the Member with access to the Member’s credit report and credit score and will monitor the Member’s credit file for changes that could indicate fraud such as new credit inquiries, an address change, or new credit account(s) opened in the Member’s name. This Service includes access to 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring, Reports and Scores with alerts throughout the term of the program. This Service is available to the Primary Member only under the Individual Plan and to the Primary Member and a Spouse or Domestic Partner under the Couple and Family Plans. The Primary Member and his or her Spouse or Domestic Partner must enroll in Credit Monitoring via an authentication process following their account activation in order to have this Service.
2. Insurance coverage is excluded for pre-existing conditions.
3. Some creditors may require the Member to provide their authorization over the telephone before our Resolution Specialists can begin to work with the creditor directly in resolving an identity theft case.
4. A member has to be the one who actually reports identity theft incidents to the police; we help them locate a police station nearby and guide them through the process. Police departments in some states will not take a report for cases of identity theft, in which case an “Identity Theft Report” is made through the FTC and used in its place for substantiating the incident to certain creditors and other relevant entities.
5. A valid credit card is needed to secure cash advances.
6. Identity Theft Insurance is provided under a master policy of insurance underwritten by Generali U.S. Branch that has been issued to Generali Global Assistance, Inc. This summary is intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions. Members must refer to the actual policy for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Members must also review their summary description of benefits. Generali US Branch (New York, NY; NAIC # 11231) operates under the following names: Generali Assicurazioni Generali S.P.A. (U.S. Branch) in California, Assicurazioni Generali – U.S. Branch in Colorado, Generali U.S. Branch DBA The General Insurance Company of Trieste & Venice in Oregon, and The General Insurance Company of Trieste and Venice – U.S. Branch in Virginia. Generali US Branch is admitted or licensed to do business in all states and the District of Columbia. For a copy of your Summary of Benefits click here and Master Policy click here.